Friday, October 7, 2011

Arrival

Hi Mom and Dad -


It's me, Jarian. I've arrived safely on Korriban, and I'm excited. It looks like we get our uniforms tomorrow, and we get black cloaks and black robes to wear, with black obis and black belts and black boots. It may seem a little depressing at first, but if you think about it, it looks really official and sharp. I heard that it was a big deal to always be seen in your proper robes. I haven't seen the nice Sith lady who came to take me away, but she promised I'd see her again soon, after I and the other new students are presented to the headmaster of the academy. She promised I'd do well, so I'm going to go to bed now and sleep. The nice lady - her name is Taalyn, though she says we are all to call her Lady Malanis - has said that we might be able to visit home during one of the breaks in our training if we do well, so I hope to see you soon. 



Love, 
Jarian Kairis.

No comments:

Post a Comment