Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Dad,

This place is horrible.  The people here are mean.  Can I please come home?  When we got off the shuttle in Dreshdae, the air felt heavy and dark and almost seemed to have an energy to it.  Is that the Force that Lord Madilim talked about?  I still don't know how to did that, but he said I would someday be very powerful.  Then I can help find Mom.  I miss her.

There were older students there, and they laughed at my skin and grabbed my lekku and made me cry.  Their teacher laughed and told Lord Madilim that I was more of a lost Jedi whelp than I was a Sith student.  Lord Madilim told me to ignore him and walked me to my cot.

I have a closet at the end of a long hall at the Academy. I am by myself most of the time. No one is very friendly.  I miss you and Zyrch.  I want to go home.  I don't want to be a Sith.  Please Dad!


Love,
Newanna

No comments:

Post a Comment